Friday, October 9, 2009

Marge Simpson on Cover of November Playboy & in 3 Page Pictorial

I knew, when I let my subscription lapse, that Playboy would cause me to regret it by having someone in a pictorial and on the cover that I've wanted to see for at least 20 years

Marge Simpson.

Now I'm going to have to go through the bother (and embarrassment) of buying the magazine off the shelf somewhere.

Marge Simpson in Playboy is part of the celebrations over this being the Simpsons' 20th year on television. That we have had 2 decades of Bart, Homer, Marge, Lisa, Maggie and the rest, like Ned Flanders, is amazing. I just realized how old I was when the Simpsons first appeared. I was just a young lad then. Now I'm right on the border of old.

Speaking of Ned Flanders. Scott Flanders is the new CEO of Playboy. It was he who talked his old neighbor on to the cover of Playboy and a 3 page pictorial inside.

Marge will be appearing in the November issue of Playboy. I assume it is on newsstands now. It likely will be a sell out issue, so I probably should hurry down to Barnes & Noble.

No comments: