Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Levi Johnston is a Tweeting King

I tell you, when I first looked at Twitter I had no idea what use it was. Then I discovered there is amusement to be found in Twitterland.

Let's take the Twittering, I mean Tweeting, of Levi Johnston on Twitter.

Yesterday a Pistachio commercial came out with Levi eating one of the nuts.

So, Levi Tweeted, "Levi Johnston, America's favorite babydaddy, advocates putting his nuts to good use."

Levi also Tweeted, "Jay Leno's CHIN looks like my NUTS!!!"

And, "I told ya you would see my salty NUTS by the end of the year..."

Levi went out drinking at Mac's Sport Bar. The next morning Levi Tweeted, "any hangover cures????"

And then he Tweeted, "LMAO...sweaty sex is the best hangover cure...too bad I have no one to practice on. So aspirin & coke will do."

Levi has done several Tweets about his would-be mother-in-law, like this one, "remember Sarah P. wanted to adopt our kid and pass it on as hers in order to fulfill her abstinence nonsense rule..."

And, also about Sarah, "told ya' I was right about palin's resignation over a book deal $$$$$----I said it first back in JUNE & I was called a liar!!"

Levi was asked how much he got paid for taking his clothes off for Playgirl magazine, to which Levi Tweeted, "let's just say its the price of a house."

Regarding accusations that he is being used by the Democrats to embarrass Sarah Palin and the Republicans, Levi Tweeted, "And no. I am not being used by the democrats...I just opened my eyes."

I really like this gem of a Tweet from Levi. "In Roman Times Blonde people were considered dirty and infested with lice."

An interesting Tweeting from Levi about Lady Gaga, "Lady Gaga has the biggest ass I've seen on a white girl."

And finally, Levi makes an interesting allegation about David Letterman, Tweeting "I was pretty drunk, but I think Letterman had his way with me too (Levi's profanity edited), where's the line to cash in?"

No comments: