Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Top Chef Season Premiere Tonight

One of my favorite TV shows and by far my favorite on Bravo starts its new season tonight. Top Chef. This time set in New York City.

My favorite reality show personality, Padma Lakshmi is back. She used to be married to Salamon Rushdie, he of the getting the Iranians so mad at him they put a vendetta out for him fame.

Judging by the info on the Top Chef website the cast of cooks looks to be an interesting mix this time. Just judging by their photos I see no obvious psychos or perpetually angry lesbians. But since they are a Top Chef staple I'm sure we'll get at least one of each.

I've already set my DVR for tonight's new Top Chef. I've been up since 3am, so there is no way I'm going to make it up tonight til 10:00 o'clock Eastern, 9:00 o'clock Central.

No comments: