Friday, November 21, 2008

Real Housewives of Atlanta Gossip: Kim's Stripping Cancer, Sheree's Invitation, NeNe's Popular, DeShawn's...

I got some real good stuff this morning about Bravo's The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Items like breakout Bad Girl Kept Woman Kim Zolciak's "cancer" and stripping career. And her appearance and booting from the second episode of an awful TV show back in 2003 called Are You Hot Or Not? Kim was deemed NOT HOT.

That is Kim, in the photo, on Are You Hot Or Not?

I also found some funny stuff about DeShawn and NeNe. Not so flattering about DeShawn. Very flattering about NeNe. Apparently NeNe is the fan's of The Real Housewives of Atlanta's favorite.

The most bizarre thing is what I found about Sheree. Sheree may be even more deluded than Kim. Sheree is hosting a Little Black Dress Affair with the Who's Who of Atlanta to celebrate the successful first season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I'm not making this up. That's the poster for Sheree's "Affair" on the right.

Let's start with the Kim stuff I found today....

"Had a hard time watching the show this week. I have such a strong urge to smack that smirk off Sheree's face, it's not even funny! How dare she call Nene ignorant - bitch, look in the mirror. As for Kim, there are no words...she doesn't want to argue with Nene in front of her kids, but being a stripper and a prostitute (yes, if she lives off her married bf's money, that's what she is), well, that's okay for her kids I guess. And they call Nene ignorant?"

And another about Kim...

"Booruckinghoo! She says she lost a bunch of weight, her hair was falling out and a "doctor friend" of hers told her he was 90% sure she had cancer!! What doctor would EVER say that without running tests??? Then she says "come to find out it was a bunch of other stuff, it was not the cancer they thought it was". So she didn't have cancer, she doesn't have cancer, she just THOUGHT she had cancer?!? wtf? The fact that she wears a wig is not why people talk/laugh about it. It's how ridiculous she looks spending boatloads of money on diamonds, and designer duds, yet, she wears a cheap, synthetic hairpiece. Call 1-800-DollyParton for a good wig."

And this about Kim's previous career as a stripper (we learn what Kim means when she says she used to be a nurse)....

"Kim was a dancer at Atlanta's Cheetah Lounge. Rumors have been circulating for days, but I confirmed it this morning. My best friend used to be a CLOTHED bartender/hostess at the Cheetah. She doesn't follow TRHOA but I sent her an email this morning, with pictures of 'Our Kim'. She replied, saying - and I quote, "Holy crap! That's 'Barbie' from the Cheetah. She used to dress up like a nurse."

Enough of Kim. Now this about DeShawn Snow and her charity work....

"You guys are brutal! Yes, I think DeShawn is dumber than a box of rocks and knows how to spend the cash. But....Mr. Snow has made over $43 million and he's going to make another $7+ before he officially retires. Their house cost less than $2 million...let's say they spent 4 on the house and the furnishings...that's a drop in the bucket. To me, she fits the old adage that money doesn't buy happiness. While Eric has had a great career and continues to move on, she's been having babies and living pretty much alone. She's been left behind. The show makes it seem like she can spend whatever she wants, but I guarantee you she's living on an allowance (a very big one) and he controls the money. She doesn't know the first thing about running a foundation or a business, but he does alot of charity work and has a 'foundation' for boys in Ohio that seems to be pretty successful. They need tax shelters; i.e. the real estate business, which was probably set up for their personal property only. I don't know how they ended up in Atlanta, but I get the impression that until they moved here, they were not living this high off the hog. I highly doubt she has that "staff" she was trying to hire. She's got a chef 5 days a week and probably a nanny and a housekeeper. I have a housekeeper too. Granted, she only comes every other week but I don't have a 15,000 square foot house either. If I could afford a chef, I'd have one of those too!
Mr Snow is educated, he has a lot of respect in the NBA and his career isn't going to end with his playing days. He's not your typical dumb jock. If they ended up in forclosure or bankrupt, I'd be shocked, I tell ya, just shocked! He's a tea-totaler and if he's bangin' ass with stippers at the pink pony, that wouldn't shock me, but I'd be surprised as hell!"

And this about NeNe.....

"The Real Housewives of Atlanta wrapped its first season with another dramatic episode Tuesday - but fans can't get enough of the fabulous NeNe Leakes, the season's breakout star. Before the cast reteams for what promises to be an explosive reunion special (Nov. 25 on Bravo), Leakes stopped by PEOPLE's New York offices to talk about what's different about her since becoming one of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Here, in NeNe's words, are the five ways the Bravo show has changed her life for the better. - Brian Orloff

• "I have tons of fans who love me and come up to me everywhere I go."
• "I've learned a lot of things about myself. I'm learning to be a little bit more patient. I'm learning to tone certain things down. I'm learning to be not as outspoken."
• "My business has increased. My foundation Twisted Hearts brings awareness to domestic violence against women in the community. I have tons of people reaching out to me wanting to help me with my foundation. Had I not done the show, I would not have this platform."
• "I have made new friends with the New York Housewives - Bethenny and Jill - and the Orange County Housewives. The one I love the most is Vicki. I've learned about my friendships that I've had throughout my life, too. There were definitely people that I needed to let out of my circle. So, I'm learning to keep my circle of friends very close.
• "I'm not surprised that Anderson Cooper is talking about me! Wouldn't you talk about me? I'm not surprised. Anderson Cooper is gorgeous. He is THE silver fox, and I just wish he'd come over on this side of the street. And come over here and talk to me! Wendy Williams talks about me every single week. She sent messages to me. She said if she had to be any housewife it would be me. I'm not surprised. She has to change a few of her ways herself. We have a lot of celebrity people reaching out to us."

16 comments:

Cupcake Parade said...

Ha! I knew that was a wig she had on!

Anonymous said...

NeNe I will forever love the person you are. I like the fact that you will not change who you are because of what people say, you change for you. I love all of the house wives. At the end of the day, they are human and make mistakes( it is their mistakes) I hope they all have great success and that a second season is in the making.

Anonymous said...

Nene. You are absolutely great. I like people like you. Just keeps it straight 100.Just always be yourself and do not change. Just because you have money does not mean you change who you are.

PEACE

Anonymous said...

I love nene, She is real she is not full of BS,some dont take to her because she is honest with her feelings she dont sugar coat nothing.... I also love lisa as well.. BUT NENE MY GIRL...

Anonymous said...

I would like to see NeNe tone it down, I feel she is sacrificing herself as a classy lady in order to keep the attention on her. Sheree may not be well like, but you cant deny she is not classy.

Chelie said...

Wow! I have so many thoughts. One, NeNe is NOT real. She is just straight up vicious and a bully! I hope she is kicked off the show. I won't watch it anymore until she's off. She has no fashion sense whatsoever. She has a very trashy look showing her droopy breasts. She's just jealous and does not want anything good for her "friends". NeNe is prideful and not once apologized for her gossiping. Lisa...She can't seem to pick what side she's on and she gets into everyone's business. She didn't own up to telling Kim about NeNe's song and she's a bully too. I wish she would tell me she'd flip me over the couch 'cause her ass would go over the couch w/me. DeShaun is not stupid; she's a Christian and doesn't want to get into all that evil drama. Sheree had the most wisdom and class. Kim needs to learn how to stand up to NeNe and Lisa. She's tall. She probably could break Lisa in two. I honestly think they ganged up on Kim 'cause she's white. Basically, I was appalled at the show. These are supposed to be women with kids and businesses and marriages. They were acting all ghetto and juvenile and threatening eachother. I get mad at my friends occasionally but I would never think to threaten them. I'm so done with this show!

Anonymous said...

Just as a point of information, Kim has neither a business nor a husband... carry on.

Anonymous said...

Chelie - you're an idiot!! You are as good as the people you surround yourself with and Deshawn "i don't have an opinion" should've at least formed an opinion of what was going on with her "circle of friends". She's useless to the show. Sheree is the WORST. She gives a whole new meaning to the word "greedy biaaahhhtch". Who goes on national tv telling everyone that their entire goal of their divorce is to walk away with 7 digits?? Great message to pass on to the kiddies. And Kim "Poser" should've known that her comments would come back and bite her in her dumb a--. Props to Lisa and Nene for giving their honest opinions.

MsSally said...

LIsa is the BIggest 2 faced Cow.She the one started the whole kim and Neenee thing. thats alright when nene put foot in that tail. LISA YOU ARE A SNAKE

Anonymous said...

They are a pack of fucked up trash talkin hookers but it makes for wonderful entertainment!

Chelie said...

You are so right! Lisa is two faced and a dog and an instigator! They should drop her ass! Shoot, I'll do it!

Chelie said...

To Anonymous.........You're an idiot. Way to let someone have their own opinion that doesn't agree w/yours. Very open minded...NOT! But since you like NeNe, it's not surprising that you think and act like her. Just the fact that you like her...well, that says it all about you now doesn't it?! You talk about all the ladies "faults". Like NeNe did nothing wrong? How 'bout bein jealous 'cause Kim made a new friend? How 'bout talkin trash about your friend? How 'bout gettin drunk and actin loud and obnioxious at someone else's b-day party? Oh yeah, she's a perfect angel. lol

TAM74 said...

chelie i feel you should be fair and tell all the ladies flaws not just the ones u don't like when kim met and befriended ne-ne she knew her personality it ain't like she got that way over night when u say you are a friend u take the good with the bad and lisa admitted and apologized isn't that enough and while u are busy defending kim & sheree what about what they said about deshawne did she deserve that they all said thing all of them if anything shereeis not to be trusted she is all about self i've never seen true frieds who don't disagree

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I know I'm late on the comments but so what this show was GREAT!!!! The season the TRHWOA came on was my first seaon watching ANY rEAL hOUSWIVES. i'M AM SO GLAD THAT i FINALLY got a chance to watch it. Even though Ne-Ne didn't have any what peoplelikto call "class", se still was true o herself and true to us. None of that caviar and crumpets sh**......Just pass the oven baked turkey breast with some gravy on a solid gold plate with some gin and tonic in a wine glassLOL! Just be you NE-NE. You still got class baby girl its just you know when to use the class and whenits time to kick soe A$$. Oh yes I want to say also you look 200% better with that short cut. Now that s really hot. believe it

Anonymous said...

Jonathon Jackson, EX-PR, to Bravo Channel’s Housewife’s of Atlanta, Kim Zolciak, admits to lying in order to gain more publicity again! Jackson, a self proclaimed media whore, was recently fired by Zolciak, single mother of 2, because Jackson failed to perform his PR duties surround the most successful Housewives so far . Jackson, who admitted to lying about the Cheetah Girls, Adrienne Bailon’s fake nude sex scandal, and lying about his self taped sex orgy for self promotion with celebrity blogger, Perez Hilton, seems that he continues to “cry wolf” when he is fired, for even more attention.

Jackson, recently concocted yet another long tale filled with lies from stripping, intimidation, and infidelity for yet more self promotion as the 2nd season of Housewives of Atlanta gets underway. In just weird news, Jackson, is rumored to be a valet for a local restaurant chain to pay the bills now that he is out of job again! Jackson’s Blog site, www.JJdirt.com is no longer on the web for nonpayment. Help out this guy out, and tip him big when you are parking!

Anonymous said...

Kim Zoliciaks ex husband Daniel Dominic Toce is in a Ct. Jail.For sexual assault .It was against a minor .He plead guilty and got two and a half yrs.10 yrs. Probation and sexual offeder list.The or one article is in the Middle Town Press in Middletown Ct.