Monday, November 3, 2008

Is Lost Lost?

What's happened to LOST? LOST is about the only scripted non-comedy show that I watch. It ended last season with so many plot twists that it'll be hard not to be confused by LOST whenever it does return.

LOST is all about surprises and twists and stuff that makes no sense. I never thought anyone would get off the island. But 7 or 8 did. See, it's been so long I don't remember.

So many mysteries cropped up in the final episode, I had to watch it twice. I never watch anything twice. For some reason the Iraqi, Sayid, is running around the world killing people under the direction of the former bad guy, head of The Others, Ben. Why is he doing that?

Last we saw Ben he was "moving" the island. We saw the island disappear. Where did it go?

Was that John Locke in the coffin? If so, how did he get off the island? If it's not, who is in the coffin?

Only today did I realize Lost was lost. It had been seeming as if something was missing from my TV, but I couldn't remember what it was. I don't even remember what night LOST was on, it's been so long.

No comments: