Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Tonight Without Dallas Austin

The reunion show with the bickering women of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is on tonight on Bravo TV.

Meanwhile, EXASPERATED music producer, Dallas Austin, has a MySpace page. It's one of those overly busy, overly loud MySpace pages.

The most interesting thing about the Dallas Austin's MySpace is that all over it he repeats variations of "Dallas Austin in NOT working with Kim! That was 4 TV!"

Now that's funny.

When I look at my Blog Stats I can see where incoming links come from, like if someone posting in a forum links to a posting in this Blog. This can lead me to finding some amusing things, like I'll paste below the comments of a burly ol' Country Boy who somehow got HOOKED on The Real Housewives of Atlanta (words in parentheses below are mine, not the Country Boy's).....

"Ok, to all of you writers on this thread, SHAME ON YOU.

Thanks to you, this middle aged, burly ole country boy is now HOOKED on this stupid show. Yes, I went back and TIVO'd the previous shows on midnight reruns to catch the whole thing.

The white hooker (Kim Zolciak). (sorry I'm bad with the names except for NeNe and Sheree,) Gosh, what a skank. If she is 29 so am I. Now, if she is, it will not be long before her Pimp Daddy (Big Papa) kicks her to the curb. I felt sorry for the kids, She is one rough old tramp. From the end previews he must be a married Dude, maybe he will be disclosed too, so his poor wife can get the best of him.

NeNe, what's up with her. The poor ol' dude she is married to (Greg) has that "What the Hell did I get myself into look" all the time. Also, get a bra on before you sit on your boobs. I'm a straight male and those things make me shiver!

Sheree, She is one good looking gal in my opinion. It's obivious she is nothing but a gold digger. Find a man, bury a man, She is already 40, but something tells me she will be ok. Still has the looks, and as cunning as a Fox, her and the Asian gal are the two smart ones, which brings me to...

The Asian gal (Lisa Wu-Hartwell), if you notice she is the only one who actually works, has a level head, and though very out there with her materialism, is not as high profile. I think she will end up the best, though her husband (Ed Hartwell) is a football player, and must not be that great if he is going to the Raiders, she will make sure the money is handled well. Heck with the ones on this show, she doesn't even belong in the crowd.

Oh God, what am I doing.... I have to get off the boards and go outside."

I found parts of the above amusing. The description of Kim for one. White hooker. The Ol' Country Boy needs to pay closer attention. The Asian gal is named Lisa and she's half Chinese half African-American. And Lisa's husband didn't get his job with the Raiders.

No comments: