Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dancing With The Stars Finale Finally Almost Over

I'd been at a pre-Thanksgiving party where there was some libations. By the time I got back here and turned on the TV to watch the already recorded Dancing With the Stars finale I really wasn't in the mood for that much visual stimulation. It confused me. A couple would be dancing and then there'd be another couple. Did I fall asleep during the judging?

I've seen some disturbing costumes on DWTS, very disturbing, but nothing as disturbing as whatever fuzzy yellow thing Brooke Burke was wearing at one point last night.

I don't care who wins. I know from reading the news this morning that Brooke and Derek Hough were in first place on that thing called the Leader Board.

Of the 3 remaining it seems to me the only one of the "Stars" who ever was anywhere near actually being a "Star" is Lance Bass. And I'm not referring to his attempt to be a cosmonaut. I'd never heard of Warren Sapp before I saw him dance. Likable guy, but totally unknown to me. The other "Star," Brook Burke, I knew of only from watching that Mark Burnett reality show about finding a new lead singer for a band. She was the hostess. I think the show was called Rock Star: INXS or something like that.

Brooke Burke is supposedly the favorite to win. I'm guessing that no one's favorite former boy band man, Lance Bass will end up winning the coveted glittery disco ball trophy, due to having a lot more fans of his "Stardom" than Brooke Burke's.

No comments: