Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No TV For Me In Texas

Last night and on into this morning, starting about 6pm we had a 12 hour long lightning storm here in Texas.

What does that have to do with TV? Well. I got zapped early on with direct hits that knocked out my TV and my Internet connection. I remain unconnected this afternoon. Connectivity is supposed to return soon.

So last night I did not get to watch Dancing with the Stars or Prison Break. I don't even know if they were on or if they were interrupted by constant Weather Reports from overly earnest local TV Weather Reports showing Doppler Radar images of rotating storm cells that could possibly turn into a tornado.

So, I basically got to experience a Blackout last night. It was kind of entertaining. It wasn't TV, but it was a good light show. With real loud sound effects. And a lot of rain.

No comments: