Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cody Linley Booted Off Dancing With The Stars While The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Ends

Likable 18 year old Cody Linley got the boot last night on ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Cody Linley is a "Star" due to being on a TV show I've never seen called Hannah Montana. I think Hanna Montana is on the Disney Channel. I don't know if I get the Disney Channel.

DWTS's results show was more entertaining than usual, stuffed with more singers than I remember hearing before, starting off with Aretha Franklin singing "Chain of Fools" while some of the pros danced.

Leona Lewis sang "Bleeding Love" while Maks and Karina Rumba-ed across the stage. Julianne Hough got to sing her "My Hallelujah Song" while Mark Ballas, her brother, Derek and Lacey Schwimmer danced.
Then we had John Legend, who is not a legend to me because I've never heard of him, sing "Green Light" while a Soul Train thing with a lot of dancers danced.

Aretha Franklin then sang "Respect" and finally there'd been enough filler stuffing the hour that it was time to begin the elimination process which had Cody Linley saying bye-bye. He took it well.

Meanwhile, over on Bravo TV, The Real Housewives of Atlanta aired its last episode. I've not watched it yet.

The Atlanta Housewives Reunion Show airs November 25. Atlanta Housewife Lisa Wu Hartwell has leaked that by the time of the taping of the reunion show she couldn't take anymore of Crazy Kim Zolciak saying nasty things about her kids and family.

Hartwell said during the filming of the reality series she was always diplomatic, but during the reunion show she'd had enough, with a sudden unleashing of emotion, saying "People will be surprised because I was surprised and somewhat embarrassed myself. But I'm human and you have to let people know that they can't just say whatever they want to you."

Sounds like "Must See TV" to me.

No comments: