Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tonight's Real Housewives Of Atlanta Last Episode


That's the lovely expression we get to see on Kim's face tonight on the final episode of Bravo TV's The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I believe this is the look on Kim's face when NeNe tries to get Kim to explain her bad behavior.

Reading the various TV Forums can be amusing at times. For whatever reason The Real Housewives of Atlanta really stirred up a reaction as viewers were appalled and curious about these supposedly real housewifes who seem to have more twisted secrets than the women on Desperate Housewives.

Like who the hell is Big Papa? How did Sheree get so cluelessly deluded? How does DeShawn manage to fool herself that she's actually running a charitable foundation? Does she not have Internet access? Does she not know she's known as an incompetent rip-off foundation head wannabe? What happened to NeNe's house? Why does Kim think she can sing?

Below are some choice little excerpts I picked up this morning...

I'm a little late to this thread, but I just caught up on the series on DVR. Beyond all that's already been said, and I can add is . . .

GIVE. KIM. HER. OWN. SHOW. NOW!!!!!!

She's one of the craziest bitches this "Real Housewives" franchise has ever found. The lack of self-awareness, the trailer-park class, the chain-smoking, wine-sucking, floppy-tit-dragging, wanna-be-black ("let yo hater's be yo motivators, yo").

At this point, the only thing that could improve on this trainwreck would be if "Big Papa" turned out to be OC Tammy's ex-husband, who we learn faked his death in order to run away with Kim.

Right now, the biggest bomb around town (Atlanta) is that Big Papa is not Lee Najjar, but instead, David Foster, which makes sense if you have seen the CBS video and Kim's responses regarding whether or not Big Papa is a celebrity. Since David Foster was Brody Jenner's stepdad, Lee's son hangs out with Brody. Kim has known Lee for years. So, the text message from Lee is not that crazy.

I think it was on Thursday, on 98.5 in Atlanta, that they said they found out who Big Papa is. That it looks like he is not a doctor or a celebrity. And that Kim comes from a very rough past. They said they contacted Big Papa's wife and learned she knows all about Kim. Big Papa's wife said they actually named him "Big Sugar Daddy" and he owns strip clubs in the Atlanta area. And by the way, Kim and Big Papa are no more. Big Papa dumped Kim. According to Big Papa's wife. If she is to be believed.

Everyone in Atlanta knows (and has known for a while) that Big Papa is Lee Najjar. If people are stirring in other names it might be useful to know that Kim walked around town introducing Lee as her boyfriend (and did this for a while). Til they broke up.

Big Papa is in fact Lee Najjar. I know this first hand, not through some Internet rumor site. They dated for a little less than 2 years. Kim has the Cadillac Escalade, yes, plus her Range Rover, which Najjar also bought. He owns several properties in the Duluth area, as well as some in Buckhead. Kim and Sheree pulled into one of his shopping centers on last week's episode. He used to live in the Duluth area, but now he does live in Buckhead."

David Foster? Well...I guess if his 50 year old sister was willing to be Clay Aikens baby's mama, anything is possible!

I've got to quit blogging about The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Everytime I do so Google's AdSense turns the Google Ads into Public Service Announcements. Why I do not know. It vexes me. Maybe I need to only blog about top-rated TV shows on the main networks, ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX. Or Bravo's Top Chef. I'll see what happens when I mention TV shows like LOST on ABC. Or Three and a Half Men on CBS. I like Three and a Half Men. But I never get around to watching it. I somehow dropped Ugly Betty on ABC too, even though I found it very entertaining. I seem to have dropped several ABC shows. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy anymore either. Or Desperate Housewives.

No comments: