Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Cedric Martinez with His New Girlfriend and Other Nonsense

The guy on the right calls himself Cedric Martinez. Who knows if that is his real name? He's a bit of a liar.

Cedric just finished a stint playing the gay permanent houseguest of Lisa VanderPump and her husband, Ken Todd, on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

We learned on Part 2 of the RHOBH Reunion that Cedric is now an aspiring actor. And that, apparently he attempted to blackmail Lisa and Ken or he would tell some sordid story to the tabloids.

Now that he is no longer a gay French guy on a Reality TV Show Cedric is the boyfriend of the actress walking with him, Brandi Glanville.

I have never heard of Brandi Glanville. I wonder if Cedric is now her permanent houseguest?

Cedric has a Facebook page where he is spewing all kinds of tidbits, including claiming he is only 35, not 37.

I am currently housebound due to North Texas getting hit with a Super Bowl sized Ice Storm. So, I've had way too much time on my hands today. I say that as my excuse as to why I was reading Internet TV Forums today.

Which is where I learned about Cedric's new lovelife.

I'll copy some of the amusing TV forum comments I've read today about the Cedric/Lisa Fiasco....

I think Lisa chose her words very carefully at the re-union. Saying police report (is that the same as complaint) and (paraphrasing) he asked for something that we weren't prepared to give, is alluding to some kind of blackmail.  We see Cedric as a conniving freeloader and her/Ken as a likable BH rich couple. I really think the truth of what happened lies somewhere in between what both parties are putting out. Also Kyle calling Cedric a media-whore was one of the bigger pot/kettle moments.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, Lisa got screwed by Cedric, but I mean who didn't see that coming from a mile away? She mentioned many times during the show how much she adored him as a buddy to hang out with, I don't think she had ulterior motives at all. Hopefully he falls flat on his face, because her and her husband are hilarious, classy, and any smear campaign done by Cedric will not go anywhere in my mind. I would like to see Lisa branch out next season and be friendlier with all of the ladies because I do enjoy her sense of humor. We will see where it goes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa/Cedric...something is rotten in Denmark there.  I believe something happened, but I'm not buying what or the way it happened.  Don't really know why...just gave me a weird feeling.  I absolutely think Cedric is scum...but something about this whole story just doesn't add up.  A wealthy couple does not take in a 37 year old MAN, give him a free place to live, buy him a car, pay his way, plus give him a salary (Lisa tweeted he was paid a salary) take him everywhere...just because...why?  Because he was left in a phone booth by his prostitution/whore mother at the age of 8? They've known him for 15 years so they would know that he was apparently able to put himself through college and support himself as a model and whatever else he did for 35 years. What happened? It's just too weird. I could see if he was 12, but he's a grown ass MAN.  It is just too bizarre.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really think Bravo should give Cedric and his new girl friend their own Bravo TV Show. It could go in all sorts of entertaining directions. Including watching Cedric do time somewhere in the California penal system.

No comments: