Thursday, February 17, 2011

Super Canadian Boy Justin Bieber Thinks Americans Are Evil

At some point in the recent past I grew tired of hearing the phrase "Justin Beiber" and not knowing what it was. So, I Googled the phrase to learn it is a singer who appeals to an age demographic no where near mine.

I was a bit surprised that a pint-sized Canadian teenager, currently 16, from Ontario, had somehow become an American pop star.

It was not til Tuesday, on Glee, that I actually heard a Justin Bieber song. I don't know the name of the song, but the word "baby" was repeated frequently in it.

Justin Bieber was slightly in the news Sunday, apparently upset that he was snubbed by the Grammys.

Justin Bieber was in the news yesterday due to some things he had to say in the latest issue of Rolling Stone.

I don't know if Justin Bieber verbalizing his opinion that Americans are evil is going to put a dent in his pre-teenage heartthrob status. I suspect it won't help.

It is because of our health care system that Justin Beiber thinks us Americans are evil.

"You guys are evil," Bieber says in the new issue of Rolling Stone. "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."

Now, what I am wondering is, if this bodyguard is in Justin Bieber's employ, if Justin is so concerned about the employee's medical care, why is Justin Bieber not providing health insurance to his employee?

I think Bieber is likely making enough money from us broke Americans to pay for health insurance for his American employee.

Justin Bieber also opines in Rolling Stone about premarital sex and abortion.

Of abortion Bieber says that "It's like killing a baby."

Like killing a baby? It's not "like" killing a baby is it? It is killing a baby, isn't it?

Of sex Bieber says, "I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. I think you should just wait for the person you're in love with."

This kid is a real deep thinker. I'm getting now why he is such a sensation with the pre-teens.

No comments: