Friday, October 8, 2010

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 3 Premiere: Boring With NeNe Acting Crazy


I did not realize Season 3 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta started up on Monday. I somehow thought all those Bravo Housewives shows were on Thursdays.

I only watch the New York City and Atlanta girls. I did not feel like getting hooked on the D.C. Housewives, the O.C. Housewives annoy me, but not as bad as those New Jersey Housewives.

And now, after watching the first episode of Season 3 of RHOA I am not being all that re-hooked on the Atlanta girls.

Only 3 of the original Atlanta Housewives remain, Sheree, Kim and NeNe. Last season Kandi Burruss was added. For me, Kandi did not add all that much, but she seems nice enough, but it is because of her the world  was blessed with Kim Zolciak's "Don't Be Tardy For The Party" song that gets in your head like an ear infection.

Kim and NeNe seem to be getting along for now. Sheree is now an actress. I guess the fashion designing did not work out.

NeNe is have marital woes, due to money issues involving husband Greg. It did not take long into the 1st season of the Atlanta Housewives for the Internet to be the source of a lot of information about NeNe's financial woes. Which confused viewers due to the high consumption, luxury lifestyle NeNe seemed to be living.

Well, apparently Greg either tried to, or did borrow some money from the horribly annoying blowhard called Dwight.

So, NeNe is going to some Shoe Party with Kim, where both Sheree and Dwight will be in attendance. NeNe writes a check out to Dwight for the amount she thinks Greg borrowed from him.

At the Shoe Party when Dwight showed up NeNe turned into a total shrieking bitch, screaming in Dwight's face with Dwight not able to get a word in. Prior to that NeNe had said some nasty comments about the lady Dwight brought to the Shoe Party not being in the same refined class as NeNe. I don't think refined people scream at people at parties.

So, NeNe and Kim quickly left the Shoe Party, with NeNe lamenting how she lost control and also lamenting that due to losing control she got no answers from Dwight.

At the end of the episode, previews for the rest of the season show that eventually NeNe and Kim start fighting, NeNe's kid gets arrested. For what, I don't know. I did not see a lot that compelled me to keep watching. There was a funny line with Kandi complaining that Kim has one minor hit song and acts like she is Lady Gaga.

Maybe I am down to the girls from NYC being the only Bravo Housewives who I watch.

No comments: