Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dancing With The Stars Boots George Clooney's Ex & Maks' Brother Val While Chaz Bono's Knees Ache & Nancy Grace's Boobs Get Noticed

Last week I opined that I thought Val Chmerkovskiy and Elisabetta Canalis would get the first boot from Dancing with the Stars.

I was off by one week.

Maks' brother Val did not seem to share his brother's natural entertainment ability. And the "star" Val was partnered with who's chief claim to fame, near as I can tell, was hooking up for awhile with George Clooney, well, Elisabetta really did not look like she was having herself a fine, fun time on Dancing with the Stars.

Joining George's ex in the bottom 3 where David Arquette and Chaz Bono, along with their pro partners, Kym Johnson and Lacey Schwimmer.

I figured it would be either Chaz or Elisabetta who got the boot this week. Chaz seems like a nice kid, but he is pretty much morbidly obese and the dancing is buckling his knees. The novelty of watching Chaz attempt to dance has worn thin for me. And I wish he'd lose that sad beard. A beard does not a man make.

I really do not like David Arquette.

I am in the Central Time Zone. Unlike the West Coast, I get to watch DWTS live. However, I did not see Nancy Grace's alleged wardrobe malfunction and nipple exposure. That exposure has been denied by Nancy Grace.

Yet, for some reason when the dance was over, in my time zone, I heard cheering and applause, yet twice we cut to a group of people sitting quiet like they were waiting for church to start.

And Tom Bergeron said, for some reason, that what had just happened would be just fine on European TV, but not on American TV. So, something must have happened.

I do not know if an investigation is underway to get to the bottom of Nancy Grace's Nipplegate Scandal.

I am liking Nancy Grace much more than I thought I would.

No comments: