Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List Visit With Liza Minelli

The latest iteration of Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List premiered last night. As usual, Kathy Griffin was very amusing.

The episode revolved around Kathy's guest appearance on Law & Order SVU. playing a lesbian named Babs Duffy.

Kathy was not having an easy time with acting. So, she called Liza Minelli to ask if she could drop in from some acting tutoring.

I've not seen Liza Minelli since her guest starring on Arrested Development, playing Lucille Austero. Well, Liza is looking real good, very smart and funny. Liza needs to be on TV. Or in the movies. Way more often.

I like Kathy Griffin a lot. I really think she should hire me to help Tom assist her. I think Kathy Griffin is a cute little thing.

When she is in full makeup.

Last night Kathy had her makeup artist totally tart her up to reflect Kathy's lesbian vision for Babs Duffy.

But, that vision did not match what the Law & Order creative forces wanted. Their version of Babs Duffy was not a Lipstick Lesbian. Instead it was a lesbian devoid of any makeup.

Kathy Griffin devoid of any makeup still sort of looked like Kathy Griffin.

Sort of.

No comments: