Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MTV: The Hills Season 5 Season Opener With Kristin Cavallari Wreaking Havoc


I have never watched MTV's The Hills. I did not know a thing about this reality show until I met the brats, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. The above video is a trailer for the upcoming 5th season of this show I've never watched, which starts up September 29.

Apparently someone name Kristin Cavallari returns and causes all sorts of problems. I saw Heidi Montag say she had an expiration date and so needed to have a baby, to which husband Spencer said he would not be ready for that for another 100 years. We then see them shopping for what looked like baby stuff.

A disturbing thing. Also on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here was Heidi's much saner, much nicer sister, Holly. Holly had herself a romance with American Idol's Sanjaya Malakar while they were being pseudo celebrities in the jungle.

Watching the preview trailer it appears that Holly has become such a serious drunk that her sister and Spencer plot to get Holly in re-hab. What happened to sweet Holly? Did Sanjaya break up with her and cause her to seek relief in a bottle?

The preview made this show appear to be rather slickly produced. Maybe even watchable. I may make an effort. Just to find out what happened to Holly.

No comments: