Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta: Alter Ego Falter

This week's episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta was the most boring ever. I found nothing entertaining or funny about it. I thought maybe it was just me in a bad mood, but this morning I was reading the housewive's blogs to see that Kandi Burruss thought the same thing.

Kandi said, "To be honest, I really didn't feel like writing a blog this week. So all I really have to say is ... ZZZZzzzzz ZZZZzzzz. Can somebody wake me up for next week!? That episode was SO BORING! I know we can't have dramatic, action packed episodes every week, but damnnn. Sorry, but I have to be truthful."

The editors must not have had a lot to work with to spend so much time on that boring Alter Ego photo shoot. The only thing about the thing that was remotely entertaining was Kim once again seeming to be the one who seems to have some common sense about her, refusing to be painted black as her alter ego.

When Kim objected to NeNe's plan to paint her black and name her Kena, NeNe switched Kim's alter ego to being a Stepford Wife and a Mistress. Kim thought she'd agreed to Rich Wife and Stepford Wife.

The girls better step it up this week with some good drama and comedy, hopefully both.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was so boring that I fast forwarded through most of my TiVo'ed episode. I think we've jumped the shark here. They're so conscious of the cameras this year that with the exception of Kandi they're acting, not behaving like they're on a reality show.