Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bethenny Frankel Would Rather Be Naked Than Wear Fur

I find Bethenny Frankel the funniest of the housewives on The Real Housewives of New York City. Even though she is not married and not a housewife.

Bethenny has a trademark or brand or whatever you call it, called Skinny Girl. Like Skinny Girl Martinis and Skinny Girl other things. She has a New York Times best seller cookbook that I think has Skinny Girl somewhere in the title.

Bethenny is one of my legions of Twitter Followers. So, naturally I follow Bethenny. In the past few days Bethenny has been doing some tweeting (I'm learning the lingo) about posing for a photo shoot in New York City on some building's rooftop.

Yesterday Bethenny tweeted, "was at a rooftop ALL day shooting my PETA campaign - i'd rather go naked than wear fur."

This afternoon one of my other followers tweeted "My fave Real Housewife @Bethenny gets real naked, you know I wouldn’t tease you: http://ow.ly/nXJu."

When you go to the link above you will see the full version of the photo at the top. Yes, that is Skinny Girl Bethenny in all her glory.

I wonder if Ramona got asked to go naked for the anti-fur campaign? She would need to let Alex know she'd done so, prior to Alex finding out about in the tabloids, or a big brouhaha would likely ensue. Or not.

No comments: