Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!---Janice Dickinson the Food Thief & Sanjaya The Bug Bitten Jungle Boy

I don't know what it was about Wednesday night's episode of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! but it cracked me up more than once. Maybe I was worn out and in the mood to laugh due to the BIG STORM that had the first hour of the Jungle Inmates being pre-empted by weather reporting.

Janice Dickinson's antics were the source of most of what made me laugh. The constant "I'm ailing" act. The urinating in camp, getting caught on camera doing so, and then acting all outraged that anyone would do such a thing.

The Baldwin boys putting the fake rat in Janice's stuff. Janice then not reacting when she found it, but vowing to get even.

Janice eating more than her fair share of the food, then vowing to stop eating, then energetically stealing and quickly eating one of the granola bars her teammates had won in a luxury challenge, throwing the wrapper on the jungle floor, to be discovered later, I am sure.

Janice plucking her eyebrows, while looking in a makeup mirror, was also amusing, due to how she always looks like she's covered in grease whenever she's doing a confessional moment. It's like those eyebrows should be the least of her worries.

The bug bites on these people is starting to be disturbing, with Sanjaya's looking the worst. I know it's fun seeing celebrities tortured like this, but that only works for torturing celebs like the Baldwins, the Pratts or Janice Dickinson. Torturing nice guy Sanjaya, with bug bites, is just cruel and unusual punishment.

Sanjaya's story of realizing he was now the man of his family, at a very young age, after his grandpa died, and being sent to paint his grandma's house, and then breaking down in tears, well, I've always liked the Sanjaya kid. Now, I want something real good for him to come out of this ridiculous experience.

As for Janice Dickinson. She is reality TV gold. The woman always delivers. She should win an Emmy.

No comments: