Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chastity Bono Is Becoming A Man

I was peacefully minding my own business, reading FOX NEWS online, when I saw the surprising headline that Chastity Bono is changing from a woman to a man.

I remember when she was such a cute little girl. Sonny & Cher would have her do little bits on the Sonny & Cher Show.

Then I saw Chastity on Celebrity Fit Club. She was no longer a cute little girl. But she was very likable. I was rooting for her to get in shape and lose weight.

Chastity is now 40. Chastity began the process of becoming a man before her birthday.

Now, there are some things I really don't want to, or need to, know the details of, but, I do know how modern medicine goes about changing a man to a woman. That's sort of a subtraction type operation. But to become a man, you're going to need one very special addition. In addition to a lot of hormones.

I know I could Google for details of how this addition is made, but I think I prefer to remain where I am now, perfectly content in my blissful ignorance.

No comments: