Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! Daniel Baldwin & Holly Montag

So, last night when I was sort of watching NBC's I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!, fast forwarding may have caused me to miss a key point or two.

Like I didn't understand why the Pratt Brats were sitting out the immunity challenge deal where the famous celebrities were strapped to waterboards with bugs getting dropped on them. Spencer and Heidi Pratt watched from the bleachers.

Well, apparently at the start of tonight's show, when we see the last of last night's bug challenge, Spencer and Heidi actually do leave, for good, not coming back, unlike the 4 or 5 times they left in the first episode.

And, just seconds ago, I was reading the amusing comments on Survivor Sucks, when I came upon one claiming that, even as I sit here typing, Stephen Baldwin's brother, Daniel and Heidi Montag's sister, Holly, are being flown to Costa Rica to replace the Pratts. I suspect this replacement will be done live tonight.

Daniel Baldwin is a mess. I don't know at what stage he is at now with drug use, but I saw him be a big mess on Celebrity Fit Club. I think he made an even worse mess of himself on that Dr. Drew Celebrity Re-hab show on VH1, that was way too train wrecky, even for my low trashy standards. I don't see how that boy can manage the stress of this whacked out in Costa Rica show.

I have no idea who Holly Montag is, besides being the sister of Heidi Montag, who I also have no clue about, besides learning in the past 24 hours that she's married to a total toad named Spencer.

No comments: