Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta: Kim's Zolciak's Tardy For The Party Single

This morning I got an email from Twitter telling me that Ryan Seacrest is now one of my Twitter followers. Yeah, I bet he spends a lot of time following my Tweets.

So, I went to Ryan Seacrest's Twitter page and found the most astounding information, as in Ryan Tweeted the following:

"Real Housewife Kim Zolciak Releases Debut Single "Tardy For The Party."

I clicked on the link in Ryan's Tweet. This brought me to Ryan's website where you can listen to a clip of Kim's "Tardy For The Party" song.

Also on Ryan's website there is a link to Kim's website! Who knew Kim had a website? Paid for by Big Papa? Maybe Kim made the website herself. That seems quite possible judging by the glaring error you can see in the picture.

The error being "Feat" when the word Kim was looking for was, I'm sure, "Featuring." Or maybe "Feat" is new slang with which I am not familiar.

Featuring Kandi Burruss. Yes, the new Real Housewife of Atlanta helped with Kim's single.

From Kim's website I also learned the following, slightly surprising news...

Kim Zolciak is the star of Bravo's number one docu-drama series, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." Aside from starring on the hit show, in its second season, Kim is productively working on a wig line of her own, a makeup line and the release of her highly anticipated debut single, "Tardy For The Party" to hit iTunes on August 18, 2009.

Kim is the star? You know, only 2 of those women are actually wives. Kim is not married, Kandi is not married, Sheree is not married. They need to rename the show, The Real Women of Atlanta, for accuracy's sake.

1 comment:

twister said...

I saw it on the internet, so I know it's gotta be the truth. Right?