Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tom Cruise Makes It All Clear For You About His Scientology Cult

I have never been much of a fan of Tom Cruise or his movies. Except for Risky Business, I did enjoy Risky Business. Well, now that you're making me think about it, I think I liked Rain Man too.

I think it is Tom Cruise's over earnestness, when he is in real life mode, that wears on my nerves.

What got me thinking about Tom Cruise, today, was reading that he is now believed to be the #2 guy in the Scientology Cult. I wonder how much of his money Tom Cruise has given his Cult? I'm guessing the amount would be appalling.

In reading about Tom and his Cult I learned that there had been a leaked video of Mr. Cruise being interviewed in what looked to me to be a Scientology propaganda piece.

The video was on YouTube, with YouTube pulling it after being threatened by Scientology. I think all the Scientology threatening must have backfired on the Cult, because the video is back on, uncut, on YouTube.

If you don't already think Tom Cruise has a thin grasp on reality, watching this video will likely bring you to that conclusion....

2 comments:

xyz said...

Wow, here's the solution for people living in Ft. Worth and for that Steve D. and Carter Ave. Rescue Operation: Tom and Scientology can rehab criminality (i.e. the mayor/staff and Chesapeake Energy), promote ethics and justice (i.e. that crooked judge and all those lawyers and activists who have chosen not to help.

Can you contact Tom about this horrible "car wreck" in Carter Ave,
FW Texas? What the heck is SWP, anyway? Ask him that too when you guys talk. Thanks.

Durango TV said...

XYZ, Tom gets real mad at me when I ask him questions. He keeps saying I am being way too glib. It's very annoying.