Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dancing With The Stars: Jake Pavelka's Dancing Career Ends In Tears

I am finding I don't watch the Dancing with the Stars elimination show. I let the DVR record enough of American Idol so that I can watch it til there is enough of LOST recorded to watch LOST with the fast forward through commercials ability enabled.

When I go to watch LOST I find that the recording starts with the ending of DWTS.

Last night when I started to watch LOST I was pleased to see that Jake Pavelka was this week's Dancing "Star" to get eliminated.

I did not care for Jake Pavelka when I first made his acquaintance. My dislike for him was cemented the first time I saw him cry, well, actually sob, after he returned to The Bachelorette to tell Jillian that Wes was a Bad Boy.

I did a lot of fast forwarding through Jake being The Bachelor. I am sure I missed some crying incidents, but managed to see a couple.

So, last night it was no huge shock to me to see that being eliminated from Dancing with the Stars had Jake in tears again.

Part of the crying might be due to be sad that his run of reality show bucks may have now run out and he now needs to try and find a new pilot job. The pay on The Bachelor and DWTS was far in excess of what Jake makes piloting. Or so I have read.

Maybe Jake will get a hefty offer from ABC for the rights to film the wedding of Jake and Vienna. Then again, with Jake being voted off by the house fraus who vote on DWTS it may finally be realized this is not a guy who is all that well liked by the viewers. I was surprised the overly earnest guy kept dancing as long as he did.

No comments: