Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dancing With The Stars: Pamela Anderson Better Not Get The Boot

I did not watch the results shows of Dancing With The Stars last week. It's a bloated show, usually, and I was not all that invested in who got the boot.

But, I was surprised when I learned that Shannen Doherty was the one cut. That made no sense to me. Which I think I've already mentioned.

I figured it would have been Aiden Turner, Buzz Aldrin or Kate Goselin, who got sent packing.

But, last night I learned those three were not even in the Bottom Two.

I fast forwarded through last night's DWTS, watching the ones I find entertaining, either due to fun dancing, fun personality, or being a train wreck.

I watched all of the Pamela Anderson section and was shocked, shocked I tell you, to learn, as was she, apparently, that Pamela was in the Bottom Two last week, along with Shannen. Pamela had to ask her partner, "We're in the bottom two?" To which he says, "Yes." To which Pamela says, "Goodness."

Yet one more charming moment from Pamela Anderson. Who was my favorite for the win from her first dance.

How could Pamela almost get the boot after her fun Marilyn Monroe routine, I sat perplexed wondering? That on top of her funny stripper girl routine from the week before. While that abusive acting Aiden Turner guy, whom I had never heard of and the annoying Kate Goselin were safe?

It makes one think that maybe United Nations election's inspectors need to be called in on this serious possible case of voter fraud.

But then I thought about it a bit more deeply. Who watches Dancing With The Stars? I'm guessing far more females than males. Likely a disproportionate number of those females are frumpy housefraus. Of the males watching DWTS it's likely a disproportionate number of them are more interested in Pamela's partner, who's name I had to Google, Damien Whitewood. He's seems pretty bland next to Pamela.

So, for Pamela to get a lot of votes, from the viewers, I'm guessing the percentage of hot-blooded male viewers would need to be increased. With that an unlikely thing to happen, I'm thinking, Pamela is doomed. And that is just not right. Damn jealous frumpy housefraus.

If Pamela gets the boot, 75% of my reason to continue to watch goes with her.

No comments: