Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dancing With The Stars: Pamela Anderson Eliminated

Well. The watchability of the latest iteration of Dancing With The Stars dropped hugely, for me, with last night's booting of Pamela Anderson.

I think I've mentioned before that my only pre-dancing experience with Pamela Anderson had been watching her infamous home movies she filmed with her ex Tommy Lee husband.

I had no idea, from those movies, that she was so talented, likable and funny.

ABC, or someone, needs to find a sit-com for Pamela Anderson. Or add her to Desperate Housewives. That might get me watching that show again.

Pamela Anderson getting the boot sort of proves that not a lot of males watch DWTS, with mostly ol' house fraus doing the voting who for some reason may feel somewhat, I don't know, maybe envious of the Pamela Anderson Dancing Queen. Maybe they did not like her dancing partner, Damian Whitehead.

How did Pamela get the boot before that football player? Or Macy Gray? Well, I do find Macy Gray to be amusing. I'd rather have seen Derek Hough and that Goo Goo Doll I'd never heard of before get the boot.

Anyway. Maks and that Erin girl, who I like, but I've still not figured out why she's a celebrity, for the win.

No comments: