Monday, May 18, 2009

I Don't Know Who Won Survivor

I made it through the first hour of Sunday's Survivor Tocantins Three Hour Finale. I never make it all the way through the 3rd hour's Reunion Show. But to only last one hour before I decided I'd watch it later? Am I losing interest? Or was I just really tired? I don't know.

All I know for sure was that when Taj got the boot I hit the off button. I was perfectly happy with any of the last four being the winner. Maybe it was not caring that caused me to hit the off button. If an obnoxious player, like Ben Wade, had made it to the end and a chance of winning, I likely would have kept watching just to see what a fool he made of himself at the jury part of the marathon.

I would be surprized if that pompous dumbass did not manage to embarrass himself some more, during the part where he got to ask questions of the final survivors. I'll fast forward through the last 2 hours of last night's Survivor during lunch.

I'm guessing J.T. won the million. I don't know if they had a final three or final two scenario for this season's Survivor ending. If it was 2 to vote on I think J.T. would beat either Stephen or Errin.

No comments: