Thursday, May 7, 2009

American Idol: Final Three Does Not Include Allison

I don't quite understand why Allison Iraheta got the boot on last night's American Idol.

She was the last girl standing. She is only 16. She was really good Tuesday night, with the judges praising her, while Danny Gokie and Kris Allen were panned for both their solos and their duet.

After Allison and Adam Lambert sang their duet, Simon Cowell said he thought Adam had brought her to the final three. I forget how he worded that sentiment.

I would think the majority of those who bother to vote are teenagers. I would think more girls vote than boys. Because of this I thought Allison was a sure thing.

That and this kid is so good at such a young age. Oh well, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter much. I suspect her career in the music business will go further than Danny Gokie's. I really don't get why that guy is still on the show.

No comments: