Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bethenny Frankel Disses Her Fellow Housewives on Fancast.com

I must apologize to any of you who use this blog for your primary source of information about The Real Housewives of New York City. I'm sure your numbers are legion.

For a week or more I've been getting emails from Caitlin Settlemoir asking if I'd be interested in sharing the information, with my readers, that Bethenny Frankel would be chatting live Wednesday, May 20, at, I think, 2pm Eastern.

I didn't get around to informing any readers, that I might have, that this chat would be taking place today. Well, the chat is now over and I got another email from Caitlin asking if I'd be interested in sharing this information.

I decided that I was interested in sharing this information. Caitlin had me with the following...

Fans asked Bethenny about her thoughts on the other housewives, if she was still dating New York Yankee third-baseman, Alex Rodriguez and, who, out of all the husbands on the program, she would marry.

And don’t miss what Bethenny had to say about Ramona’s crazy appearance on the housewives reunion show:

Question: Ramona appeared "crazed" on the finale, I was actually scared of her - thoughts???

Bethenny Frankel: I think she either took too many or too little of her meds.

Check out the full chat. Click to go to the website and then scroll down and hit the video play button to listen to some good Bethenny dissing.

No comments: