Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dancing With The Stars Finale

I watched Monday night's Dancing With The Stars during lunch. I forgot about it last night. I was too over stimulated by 24 to remember to watch anything else.

For the first time ever, what those 3 judges said after a dance matched what I thought, basically that Melissa Rycroft's freestyle was not a good thing. It was just off. Even I could see that. And I'm as Dance Deaf as I am Tone Deaf.

I like that Gilles Marini guy. But I like his partner more. I guess they are my favorites to win.

Although I do find that Olympic gymnast, Shawn Johnson, to be a likable young thing. Her partner, Mark Ballas, seems way too touchy feely. He's 22 or 23. She's what? 17? There was that disturbing aftermath of one of their dances that had the Internet all abuzz, that being the dance that had the pair in gym shorts. At the end of the dance overly excitable Mark was giving a prominent salute of the sort you don't really want to be making live on TV. It was a rare reality TV show moment.

I'm watching American Idol tonight. I likely will not know who won the coveted trophy til tomorrow.

No comments: