Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Brittany Flickinger Is Paris Hilton's New BFF

One would have thought I would have slept restfully last night, relieved that Paris Hilton finally had herself a new best friend forever. Instead I found myself the victim of a bout of insomnia which has me at my computer in the wee hours of the morning.

The ending to MTV's weird reality show, Paris Hilton's My New BFF was just as weird as the preceding episodes. Brittany Flickinger is Ms. Hilton's New BFF. Paris picked Brittany over Vanessa.

Vanessa is from Alaska. She acted like a fawning fan, worshipping Paris. Brittany spent a lot of energy trash talking Vanessa. Apparently Paris likes a good trash talker. Her former BFF was Nichole Richie, afterall. Nichole Richie has a doctorate's degree in trash talking.

The winner of the title of BFF got no money or any other prize. Except to be Paris Hilton's BFF.

Paris picked Brittany after putting the two girls through some New York Hell, which included making Brittany a bit air sick flying over Manhattan. Brittany had trouble eating the $1000 gold leafed sundae with caviar she'd ordered. How can she be the BFF of Paris if she can't eat such things?

So, for the ending of this weird reality show the 2 girls were dressed like Marie Antoniette as they headed for a Paris guillotine.

When the 2 Marie's are led to Paris, the poor heiress looked all stressed out. Then Paris said "This is too hard. I can't do this right noow. It's just not the right time. Sorry."

Paris then stormed off.

"What just happened?" Vanessa asks. "I don't know," Brittany replied.

The storming off was all an act. Who knew Paris could act? When we came back from the commercials Paris tells us she "couldn't have the finale in the same old way. I planned something that's different."

So, the 2 girls are given a limo and a mask. One ends up at a big masquerade party. The other is led to a room where she reads a bye bye letter.

"Life without Paris is going to be so boring," laments Vanessa. Sobbing. "I'm just real upset."

Paris acted as if she was not going to choose anyone to be her New BFF.

And then in words that made no sense, Paris said, to Brittany, "The truth is you won't be joining me in my life."

And then there was a long long pause after which Paris said, "But, I hope you'll join me for our life together because you're my new BFF. Are you ready for a crazy life?"

Paris Hilton's New BFF has a MySpace space...

No comments: