Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kim Kardashian Wants To Take If All Off For Playboy Again

I did not know who Kim Kardashian was til one day I was channel chasing and came upon one of the worst trainwreck reality shows on TV, that being Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Bruce Jenner married the ex-wife of OJ lawyer, Robert Kardashian, Kris.

Kris Kardashian Jenner, from what I've seen of her on TV, is rather, well, I guess the word would be narcissistic. Her daughters, for the most part, are equally narcissistic, with the worst being Kim Kardashian.

At one point on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Mama Kris was arguing with Step-Daddy, Bruce, over Kim posing nude in Playboy. Kris said to Bruce that he was being a hypocrite because he'd been in Playgirl. "But I kept my clothes on," was Bruce's reply. The difference seemed to be lost on the mother.

Now, Kim is in the news again regarding posing in Playboy. Apparently Kim was horrified by reports that she'd said she'd never pose naked again. So, on her website Kim posted the following clarifying disclaimer regarding this serious issue.

"There are a bunch of reports about me on the web claiming that I said I would never do Playboy again. They're quoting me as saying, 'It was a one-off. I don't think I'll do Playboy or anything like that again.' This is totally false. While I'm not planning to pose for the men's magazine in the immediate future, I definitely don't want to close the door to the opportunity. Never say never."

If you've not seen the photos of Kim from her December 2007 12-page pictorial, they are easy to come by. Kim is known for her substantial derriere. Seeing that glutus maximus for all its maximusness is a startling sight to behold.

Kim Kardashian's most recent non-nude public exposure was on the just completed run of ABC's Dancing With the Stars. Kim got an early boot. She seemed nice enough. Way better behaved than she acts on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Kim was scantily clad, at times, while on Dancing With the Stars, with that famously substantial derriere, that you can see exposed in Playboy (and via Googling), quite obviously on display, though covered, as Kim cha-cha-ed and rumba-ed across the dance floor.

No comments: