Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Amazing Race's Starr Dallas Love Affair

The finale of The Amazing Race last, Sunday, had all sorts of people worried that Dallas and his mom, Toni Imbimbo, did not make it out of Russia due to Dallas losing their money and passports.

A lot of viewer's wondered if the absence of Dallas was somehow related to his romance with the winner, Starr. Had Starr dumped Dallas, causing him, hurting bad with a broken heart, unable to bring himself to be at the finish line?

Well, I found photo evidence that answers these pressing questions. Dallas did make it back to America. The Dallas and Starr romance continues. The pair were spotted smooching at some post-Amazing Race party.

Dallas has been quoted as saying, "I would love to be on Dancing with the Stars. I've been in cheerleading, dancing my whole life and that is one show I'd love to be in. And if Dallas and I don't work out, I would love to be on The Bachelorette!"

Apparently this means that if another reality show came along that would probably trump the romance with Dallas. Starr Spangler is a former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. So, she has a long history of being associated with Dallas in various forms.

No comments: