Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 New Year's Eve Tonight On TV

That's New Year's Eve at Times Square in New York City. Times Square in New York City will be all over the TV tonight due to it being New Year's Eve.

New Year's Eve with Carson Daly
10/9c NBC
Carson Daly's 6th time hosting the NBC New Year's Eve party from Times Square. Scheduled to perform are Rihanna and Jay-Z, plus Green Day.

Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest
10/9c ABC
This is a bi-coastal party, part in Times Square, part in Las Vegas. I believe Dick Clark will be in New York City. I don't know where Ryan Seacrest will be, Vegas or NYC. Fergie will be doing some hosting from Vegas. Jennifer Lopez and Chris Daughtry will be performing from Times Square, while Selena Gomez, the Black Eyed Peas, Colbie Caillat and other are in Las Vegas.

New Year's Eve Live with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin
11/10c CNN
Also in Times Square. I saw Kathy Griffin helping Anderson Cooper on a previous New Year's Eve, on the Life on the D-List show on Bravo. It was very funny.

New Year's Eve Live
11/10c Fox
Carmen Electra hosts from Las Vegas. With American Idol's Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta performing, along with Sean Kingston. Eva Longoria and Kim Kardashian also perform some function on this show.

I don't know if I'll last til midnight. I don't think I have since the 1999 New Year's Eve. That was a fun one. But I was not at Times Square in New York City for that one, I was at Sundance Square in Forth Worth, Texas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for other ways to ring in the New Year, like a comedy jam or a TV series marathon, check out this list of 235 TV Series & Movie Marathons and Specials for New Year's Eve Weekend:
http://tvtango.com/news/detail/id/136