Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday TV: Top Chef Reunion, CSI NY, Nip/Tuck, So You Think You Can Dance

Tonight there are a few good shows scattered across the TV spectrum. We are in sort of a TV doldrums period due to it being the Christmas season, which makes for a lot of Christmas specials, if that's your thing. Like tonight, on CBS at 8/7c, you can watch and hear Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. When I first read that I thought to myself that I did not realize Mormons did Christmas. Then I remembered the part of the Mormon story that has Jesus coming to America after he was finished in the Middle East.

Also on tonight...

Top Chef: Las Vegas
9/8c Bravo
The motley crew of chefs you see in the photo above gets together again for a reunion hosted by Bravo's host for these type shows, Andy Cohen. Padma Lakshmi, Gale Simmons, Toby Young and Tom Colicchio will also be there. The Top Chef reunion shows are usually very entertaining. We'll also learn who fan favorite is. I'm guessing Kevin.

CSI: NY
10/9c CBS
A Christmas themed CSI:NY with a murder, of course. This time it is the murder of a former drug addict who had his life back on track. Kim Kardashian guest stars. And the dead guy is played by Train singer Pat Monahan in his first attempt at acting.

So You Think You Can Dance
8/7c Fox
We are now in the 4th month of this show. I've not watched a whole lot of it. But, tonight is the finale of Season 6. Adam Lambert will be singing. Which is a bit of a surprise after his American Music Awards debacle.

Nip/Tuck
10/9c FX
Tonight is the season finale with this episode's plastic surgery being the removal of fat from an obese death row inmate so that his execution can be carried out.

1 comment:

jasmine said...

Nice Blog!!!!! I like this blog very much. Csi:ny is my favorite show. This show is based on police procedural drama series. I like the concept of this show very much. All the episodes of this show are awesome. I have a great website to Download Csi:ny from this website.