Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home for the Holidays with Faith Hill & Another Christmas at Belmont with Trisha Yearwood

More TV Doldrums tonight. Which will likely have me finding something to watch on the Military History Channel. It must be getting close to Christmas.

Christmas at Belmont 2009
8/7c PBS
Trisha Yearwood hosts an annual Christmas concert in Nashville. It's on PBS, so this show should be classy with classic Christmas songs. Sung in a country music style. I assume.

A Home for the Holidays with Faith Hill
8/7c CBS
I did not know Faith Hill was adopted as a little baby. She is hosting this Christmas special, which is an annual event to raise adoption awareness. I suspect we'll be seeing some tearjearking stories. We'll also be seeing recently engaged to a professional hockey player, Carrie Underwood, Reba McEntire, Mary J. Blige and Shakira. With Shakira in the mix I suspect this will not be a totally country music show.

No comments: