Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Bachelor's Jake's Girl Friend Vienna's Bikini & Topless Mom

That's a new look at The Bachelor Jake's girl friend, Vienna Girardi, in an itsy bitsy, teensy weeny, yellow, un-polka dotted bikini.

I do not know what beauty pageant Vienna is strutting in here.

We already learned that Vienna used to work at Hooters. That's not really a shocking bit of news.

This week we learned that Vienna's mom used to work topless in a topless joint. I don't know if that is shocking or not. But it sure makes Vienna into an even more interesting gal for Jake to bring home to meet his mom and dad, who reside, I think, in Dallas, in the Buckle of the Bible Belt.

There are plenty of Hooters in Dallas. And topless joints. So, maybe Hooters and a topless mother-in-law, for Jake, will be no big deal for Jake's parental units.

I got email yesterday from Erin who works for a Bachelor show fan website. Erin told me they've been following my blog for awhile and really enjoy all my recaps of The Bachelor. Erin would love to partner with me, to make our sites even better, with guest blogging and content quoting.

I looked at the website Erin works for. Good stuff. I was amazed at the amount of content for each episode. As in the latest was, I think, Episode 14. There were several of these Top 10 YouTube videos for the latest episode, Like Top 10 Most Awkward Moments. Or Top 10 Worst Cliches About Love. Stuff like that. I was surprised ABC was letting these videos exist, instead of banning them on YouTube, like what was quickly done with Adam Lambert's embarrassing American Music Awards massive mistake.

On The Bachelor Show website you'll also see this hilarious thing that Reality Steve was the source for, that being a video showing how blatantly staged The Bachelor is, showing how totally fake and staged Ali's call to Jake, saying she wants to come back, was.

Now, we'll see if I hear from Erin again, after seeing that I have linked to their Bachelor website, indicating that they actually do follow my blog.

No comments: