Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dancing With The Stars: Aaron Carter & Karina Smirnoff Not In The Semi-Finals

The bottom two tonight on Dancing With The Stars were Aaron Carter & Karina Smirnoff and Kelly Osborne & Louis van Amstel.

Aaron ended up with the lowest combined score. He took it real well. The kid sort of grew on me. In the end Len Goodman told Aaron he would be proud to call Aaron his son. I believe I've read that Aaron has some issues with his dad.

I thought Aaron would get all emotional and maybe have another crying episode. It was Karina who was the upset one. I like Karina.

The Kenny Mayne, Jerry Rice, Len Goodman Dance Center bit was pretty amusing.

Michael Buble was good.

Susan Boyle singing I Dreamed A Dream was the reason I watched the DWTS results show tonight. Usually I don't.

No comments: