Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Season Two Finale Tonight

Over the past year or two I have heard the name "Honey Boo Boo" mentioned many a time. I knew Honey Boo Boo was on a Reality TV Show on TLC, also known as The Learning Channel.

But, til last Wednesday, I had not watched an episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

Yikes!

Just the title of the episode I watched was enough cause for a Yikes!

Stress Poops
was the title.

Apparently Honey Boo Boo's mother, known as Mama June, suffers from extreme gastro intestinal distress when under stress. The stress in this case was getting ready for her commitment ceremony with baby daddy Sugar Bear.

I consulted the Internet to learn that the episode of Honey Boo Boo that I watched was the next to last episode of season two of Honey Boo Boo. With the season finale of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo coming at you tonight, Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 10/9c.

Honey Boo Boo's actual name is Alana Thompson. Alana and her interesting family came to fame via another TLC show called Toddlers & Tiaras.

Helping Honey Boo Boo show us the joys of American rural life we have her stay-at-home mother, June "Mama June" Shannon and her papa, Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, who mines chalk. Then there are Honey Boo Boo's three sisters: Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon, 12, Jessica "Chubbs" Shannon, 15 and Anna "Chickadee" Shannon, 17.

Apparently Anna Chickadee birthed a daughter, Kaitlyn Shannon, during the first season Honey Boo Boo finale. I wondered whose baby the baby was that had to get rescued from the bathroom where Mama June was spending a lot of time doing her stress pooping. Now I realize it was the mother of the baby who did the rescue.

I may watch the season two Honey Boo Boo finale. I did find the one and only episode I viewed to be entertaining. I don't recollect ever listening to so much discussion about roadkill and how one makes sure one is buying an authentic coon rather than a cat being passed of as a coon.

I guess this is the type educational material one should expect to learn when one is watching The Learning Channel...

No comments: