Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Bachelor Jason Mesnick & Molly Malaney Getting Married March 8 On TV

The most reviled bachelor in ABC's The Bachelor history, Jason Mesnick, he being the guy who changed his mind about his original wife choice, Melissa Rycroft, dumping her on TV, while viewers watched.

Mesnick then told his former #2, Molly Malaney, that he now wanted her to be his wife. Mesnick then proceeded to get way too affectionate, with his new bride to be, way too soon after dumping Melissa.

And now, finally, a wedding date has been set. March 8. That gives Jason 6 weeks to change his mind.

The Mesnick/Malaney nuptials will be shown on ABC. I do not know if this will be a live broadcast. I suspect it will get a lot of viewers, hoping to see some fresh Mesnick nuttiness.

I don't think I'll be watching. I know I did not watch the Trista/Ryan wedding. I believe they are the only wedding to come out of The Bachelor, well, actually that wedding was a result of The Bachelorette.

I did watch the wedding of Survivor's Rob and Amber. I liked that pair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dude just makes me want to barf! Uggggg!