Friday, May 2, 2014

I Wanna Marry Harry With One Royal Hoax & Twelve Single Ladies

The past month or so when I fast forward past commercials when watching some FOX production I noticed a time or two someone who looked like Prince Harry flashing by.

A couple days ago I paused the DVR when I saw Prince Harry and watched the promo.

For a second or two I thought I was seeing the real Prince Harry and wondered what in the world is this?

And then I realized what it was. A Bachelor type Reality TV Show with, once again, a Joe Millionaire twist.

Twelve single American ladies are duped into thinking they are being romanced by Prince Harry. I should have said twelve really dumb single American ladies are duped into thinking they are being romanced by Prince Harry.

Infosearching for information about this upcoming FOX exploration, (or is that exploitation?) of how low American tastes can go, it appears being appalled at the concept is pretty much the universal reaction.

That and most say they will be watching.

I think I will be among them. I Wanna Marry Harry would seem to have the possibility of being funny.

If I Wanna Marry Harry follows the Bachelor formula it will be very amusing when the final four potential princesses take Prince Harry home to meet the family.

Followed by the final three getting invited to Prince Harry's Fantasy Suite.

And then how does the final part happen? Does a fake Queen Elizabeth and her hubbie Phillip show up? Along with a fake Prince Charles and Camilla?

I suspect FOX will have itself a rare hit.

I Wanna Marry Harry starts up Tuesday, May 27 at 8/7C. Is that on the same night and the same time as the new iteration of The Bachelorette?

No comments: