Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bruce Jenner Should Divorce Wife Kris & Quit Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Last night whilst peacefully consuming a stuffed burrito, whilst channel chasing, I came upon Keeping up with the Kardashians on the E network.

I was aware there was a reality tv show about the Kardashian family. I knew Bruce Jenner was married to Kris Kardashian who had reproduced multiple times with Robert Kardashian, creating creatures like Kim, Khloe, Rob and Kourtney Kardashian.

I knew Bruce Jenner had a kid, Brody, from a previous wife. I did not know there were other Bruce kids, Kendall and Kylie, from a previous marriage, which were blended into the bizarre Kardashian family.

Kim and Rob Kardashian have danced on Dancing with the Stars. I found them to be perfectly pleasant people in dance mode. There mother, Kris, showed up to watch them dance. And comment. I did not find Kris to be as pleasant as her kids.

I do not know if the Keeping up with the Kardashians episode I saw last night was new, or a repeat. What I do know is, I was appalled, appalled I tell you, at these vapid, shallow, stupid people.

I lasted 10 minutes before I had to chase to another channel.

How can these people be paid millions of dollars? Does this fact go to the heart of what is currently wrong with America?

During the 10 minutes that I lasted, the Kardashians and Jenners were on vacation at some cool looking location in Mexico. I would have been in bliss to be at this location.

Apparently it is a big deal for a combined vacation to occur where all Bruce's kids are there, along with the Kardashian kids. During my 10 minutes Bruce's kid  named Kendall was having herself an emotional crisis.

The thing that really struck me as pathetic was Kris Jenner. The mother of this brood. As if it were some great act of imaginative mayhem, Kris suggested her girls engage the Jenners in a Kardashian family tradition, with Kris saying something like they'd show those damn Jenners how Kardashian's vacay.

And then we learned jumping in a pool in your expensive evening wear clothing is that wild and crazy traditional thing the Kardashians do on vacay that will show those damn Jenners a thing or two.

To his credit, Bruce wanted no part of it.

And so the Kardashians jumped in the pool, acting as if this was the most fun thing imaginable.

Then the now wet Kris chased Bruce around. When he would have no part of it, Kris poutingly said, "Some people just don't know how to have fun."

Bruce, if you are reading this. Divorce this awful woman at once. You deserve better....

No comments: